My friend JoVena shared this from one of her friends who says she prays this for her husband daily. It is a great so I thought I would share.
Lord, I lift my husband to you today and pray according to your Word that:
1. You give him strength to lead, time to know his family and a passion to manage his home (Josh. 1:7, John 10:14, 1 Tim. 3:4)
2. You bless his work and show him daily how to honor you in his attitude and spirit; confirm the work of his hands according to your purpose (psalm 90:16-17; Daniel 6)
3. He will be a wise steward of our finances and all we possess, remembering that all things are Yours and entrusted to us for Your purposes (Matthew 6:19-21, luke 16:10-13)
4. He will love You with all of his heart, soul, mind and strength and hate evil (Mark 12:30, psalm 97:10)
5. He will be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to become angry (james 1:9)
6. You protect him physically, mentally, and spiritually (psalm 28:7-9, psalm 41, John 17:15, 2 Thess. 3:3)
7. You give him the desire to teach and model a Godly lifestyle for his children (Deut. 6, psalm 78:5-7)
8. You will instruct him and teach him in the way he should go (psalm 32:8); give him peace in the circumstances, and integrity in the decisions he must face today (1 Corinthians 14:33, prov., 11:3)
9. He would meditate on your Word, pray without ceasing (psalm 1:1-3, psalm 119:18, 73, 1 Thess. 5:17), and stay faithful to Christ to the end (Hebrews 12:1-2)
10. He would develop strong relationships with other godly men (Ephesians 4:24-25, Hebrews 10:24).