I’ve decided what my first giveaway will be and how I am going to do it. I will give away two Pampered Chef Cookbooks to one person. They will be the Season’s Best from last season and this season. (I hope you guys aren’t too disappointed…I will try to think of a guy giveaway soon)
Here are the rules:
- No immediate family can win. (Sorry, y’all can play but you can’t win.) This means sisters, parents, and in-laws…cousins, aunts and uncles are eligible.
- The Hubs will decide who the winner is.
- Once the winner is determined, I will mail your prize to you (as soon as possible in light of how busy I currently am).
- To enter, post something (cute or intriguing) about your first pet.
- Entries must be in by midnight on Friday (March 4th). I will post a winner on Saturday.
Here is a picture of me and my mom (wasn’t she stylin’?) and my first dog, Penny. My parent’s had Penny before I was born. I loved that dog. We often raced (as soon as I learned to walk). I dressed her up in doll cloths and pushed her around in my stroller. She was an escape artist (I guess so, if someone was dressing you up and making your ride in a kiddy buggy). She would climb our chain-link fence and walk on the top like a cat until she found a good spot to cross over. It became her undoing (I’ll save that for another post because this is happy not sad).
I want to hear about you and your pet stories.