A few days ago, I wrote a lovely blog about some things God has shown me about myself through parenting. Unfortunately, between WordPress and my computer the posting was lost. I’m not sure what happened. The next day, I was contacted about sharing a message at Promiseland San Marcos in August. I have been praying about it and I am feeling that what I was writing about will likely be the message for that evening. If you are interested, I will keep you posted. Promiseland San Marcos provides live airings of their services but I am not sure about this particular service.
I am finally going to post some of the notes I took at the Living Proof Conference. Yeah.
Here is a little taste of what we experienced.
Not sure how far I will get into this before the babies wake up and I have to get ready for the Soul Detox group to arrive.
Read Psalm 42 and 43. Written by the son’s of Korah (this will be important later)
Going from Down Cast to Ecstatic JOY
The steps (which were all expanded on)
1. The trip from “cast down” to “ecstatic joy” can be quicker than you think.
2. We start getting up by asking why we are down.
3. Our escorts toward ecstatic joy are light and truth.
4. Fresh death to our pride can resurrect our praise. (LIKE)
5. In the war on the soul, fight “cast down” by casting down.
6. God may comfort the down cast through people but He alone is the comforter.
7. In the end, every question will be answered with an exclamation.
I will have to expand on these later on today…
Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate each one of you and I hope that you get something out of it when you read.